Πέμπτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Children in the economic crisis-Aggelidou Dimitra

I am going to tell you a recent terrible story and I am sure it will move you. A woman lived in her house with her two daughters. Their family was poor and the mother could not feed the daughters. She was very sad. She must unfortunately give her daughters to the establishment. The daughters were sad too, but the youngest was the saddest!
Their mother left them in the establishment. The youngest daughter cried without stopping and she wouldn’t let the rails. The mother left fast and the daughter screamed loudly: “Mother, come back! I will never be hungry again! I need to stay with you! Don’t leave me please!!!”. I hope you understood what I wanted to say, because I am not going to tell you…!

Aggelidou Dimitra B Senior 1 Kalavriton

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου