Πέμπτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Children in the economic crisis-Papanikou Chris

Once upon a time I had a fried whose parents had lost their jobs. I noticed that the kid was watching his parents who were sad and have some fun and he agreed.
         
When we went to my village, we met my grandparents and then we went upstairs to have fun. I gave him a present. Inside the box there were some of my old clothes, toys and books. He was so excited! He thanked me and hugged me!
          The next day we went for a walk in the park to play. We were playing until midday. In the afternoon we went to my favourite shop and I bought some ice-cream for him. In the evening we left my village.
          When we went back home I invited him to my village to spend the next weekend, too!
                                                          Chris Papanikou Cs 1(Stageiriti)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου