Πέμπτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Children in the economic crisis-Pasvani Irene

In my school I have a friend, Maria. She is from Africa and she has economic problems. Her father works in Africa. Maria left Africa with her mother and brother and came to live in Greece because her mother wanted to find a job.
At school some kids make fun of her and she is sad. One day she left from school because another child laughed at her. I followed her and I said: “Don’t cry”. She talked to me about her feelings and her family and explained why they left Africa. I told her: “Other children will stop making you sad if you tell them your story”. She did that and everything was better. My class and I help her. We bring her clothes, toys and other things. My friends never laugh at her and she is always smiling.

Irene Pasvani Bs 1 Stageiriti

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου