Πέμπτη 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2013

Children in the economic crisis-Kateroglou Alexandros

I hate the economic crisis so much! There aren’t any advantages, but there worst disadvantage of all is that we don’t have much money, we can’t live happily and many people don’t have houses to live. I want really some things so much (not everything is expensive), for example, I want a new bike.
However, I have now one that is destroyed. Moreover, I want to rent or buy new computer games, like Nert, however, I have other games for the play-station. I will never forget them. They are still my favorite, like you have too. Also my dad’s work isn’t going so well. I wish good luck to my friend, he is going to a rich country.
Everyone wants to STOP THIS SITUATION FOR EVER and everyone wants to have the games and the toys that he really wants.
KATEROGLOU ALEXANDROS Cs2

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου