Τρίτη 8 Ιανουαρίου 2013

CHRISTMAS IN LONDON



Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Marilia who used to live in London with his family. She didn't have any brothers or sisters that's why she was feeling quite lonely and why his parents completely loved her. She didn't want to have nothing but only listen to music and especially Justin Bieber. At the age of 13 her mother stucked a rare viral infection which drove her to death. After that her father was all stucked with Marilia and gave her whatever she asked for. A few years later,  Mr Jasper, found an old widow woman with two young twins daughters at the age of Marilia. Their names were Samantha and Angirella. The woman seemed to love Marilia's father and after a year they got married. Unfortunately this woman was extremely jealous of Marilia and drew a plan to kill her father. And she did it. A year later, Marilia was all alone. Her step-mother turned her to a maid and didn't let her buy new clothes or shoes or books. Marilia , however, had become a beautiful teenager of the Second Grade of High School. She was going in the most dirty and poor school of the town but she didn't mind at all.

   At the other side of the sidewalk there was living a young handsome boy called Matthew. Every girl's dream was to be his girlfriend. This boy was Samantha'a and Angirella's classmate and both sisters were in love with him but Matthew didn't give any interest at them. Contrary from the early age he seemed to get along well with Marilia. One day Matthew orginised a dressed-up party for his classmates and for his personal friends at a new club opened near their school. At this party it was sure that he will search for his new girlfriend. As a big surprise Marilia got an invitation too. When her step-mother understood that Marilia wanted to go to the party, she shouted at her and she said exactly these words "How can a a poor and ugly girl like you be in such a party? You will stay here in the kitchen, clean all the dishes and cook for tomorrow!"
   Marilia was very sad. She was crying all afternoon and she was absolutly dissapointed. She took her MP3 PLAYER and listened to Justin Biener's songs. When all of a sudden she heard a strange noise and smoke filled the room. After the smoke got away she saw a young woman looking at her. Mrilia couldn't recognise her but she felt something familiar with that strange woman. And then she realised it. She was her mother! "My little daughter!" the mother said, "Don't be sad my love. I'll help you get out of here. Drink this bottle and sleep. In an hour after you wake up you'll be dressed and ready for the party. But don't forget. This filter will last up to 12 o' clock at night so be sure that you will be home by this timr". Mrillia took the bottle and drunk it all. After an hour she woke up dressed with a preety uniform of a prinsess and had a nice haircut. She was in a bedroom. When she went out of the bedroom she relised were she was. It was in the hotel near the club that Matthew had the party. She got out quickly and put her MP3, that she was steel carrying with her, in her bag. Then she got out of the hotel and directed at the club.
   When she reached the club she saw it was full of people. " I can't get in there without been recognised!" she claimed. All of a sudden she felt someone touching her. She turned and saw Matthew in a beautiful and comfortable jeans and a modern shirt, he was amazing. "Hi" he said, "Hi, Matthew!" she answered, "Do I know you? How do you know my name?" "Yes you know me that's true but I don't want to tell you my name. I'm afraid of beeing recognised". Matthew invited her to dance and she was very happy to dance with him. While they were dancing Marilia asked him whether he was waiting for someone. "I tought that a girl named Marilia would come but she didn't appeared at all." When Justin Bieber's song played in the club Marilia screamed loudly and said to Matthew "He is my favourite singer. I love him" Then the clock knocked it was 12 o' clock. Marilia runned out of the club and Matthew chased her. By mistake her MP3 fell from her pocket at the stairs. She didn't had time to take it back. She had to run, run as quickly as she could.
   Matthew found the MP3 and from the next day he started searching for the little girl that stole his heart. He knocked all the doors and no one knew about the mysterious girl. The last house he visited was Marilias house. He knocked the door and Marilia opened "Hi Marilia. How are you?" he asked. "I'm fine Mathew and you how is it going?" "It gets well thanks! I want you to help me Marilia. Last Saturday I orginised a pary. Do you remember it?" asked. "Yes of course I remembered it. How can I help you" she asked. This was the time when Marilia's step-mother and her step-sisters appeared. Her mother shouted at her and told her to go to her room and that's what she did. Samantha asked Mathew why he came and he answered "I came here in order to ask you if you know the girl I was dancing with at my party" he said "Of course we know her!" Angirella answered "It was me" she added. "You?" Matthew asked "Ok then can you tell me who is your favourite singer?" he aksed "Yes, my favourite singer is Bob" she said. "That's wrong my dear. So tell me the truth do you know her or not?" "But yes it was me" Samantha claimed "My favourite singer is Rihanna" "Ok thank you. I understood!" Matthew said. As he was ready to leave Marilia runned out of her room and told him "Matthew I'm the girl you are searching for. My favourite singer is Justin Bieber and I forgot my orange MP3 at the club at 12 o' clock. If you want to identify it you can see that my MP3 doesn't have a bottom to turn it off." Matthew realised she was saying the truth and he took her at a new home were they lived together and had their children.
THE END

ΑΓΓΕΛΑΚΗ ΜΠΕΤΙΝΑ

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου