Πέμπτη 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

THE MAGIC CHRISTMAS TREE



I was born ten years ago. I was a cute baby with short curly hair. My mum and dad were very happy and excited. My sister was happy too. My grandma used to tell me a lot of stories. She told me that when she was young, at Christmas, a magic Christmas tree would appear with lots of presents and toys. She told me that Peter Pan also used to visit her but I didn’t believe her.
Now I’m ten years old and I’m moving to grandparents’ house. They died two years ago. And their house is very old so I don’t like it very much. My new bedroom is full of pictures of Peter Pan but I like it.

I have been living in this house for two weeks. These two weeks have been the best of my life. Three days ago, it was Christmas Eve and while I was sleeping, I heard a strange noise. I went to the living room and I saw the biggest and most beautiful Christmas tree in the world. Peter Pan was there too!
-“Wow!!!!!!!! You’re Peter Pan!!!” I said
-Yes, I am, but who are you?
-I’m Kelly, Kelly Drosopoulou
-Hello, Kelly! But how do you know me?
-My grandma has told me stories about you.
-Your grandma….Oh…Mrs Kaliope….
-Yes, that’s her! So….she was telling me the truth.
-OK, but I must go away now, but don’t worry. Every Christmas I’ll come here. I’ll see you next year. Don’t worry. Goodbye now!
-Goodbye Peter Pan!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου