Πέμπτη 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2012

Modern Cinderella


My name is Cinderella and I am the wife of a rich man. But I didn’t use to live like that a few years ago. When I was 7 years old my mum died. Then my dad decided to get married again. Her new wife had two daughters who were very jealous and they hated me. But my father was a successful businessman and he travelled abroad. So, my stepmother took care of me.

   I was a pretty, young girl but unfortunately I lived as a slave in my own house. I used to do the housework and my stepmother and my sisters were my boss.
   One day, while I was cleaning the windows, I overheard my sisters talking about a dance at Nicola’s Osperniento house. He was a very rich and beautiful man who was looking for a wife. So, I took the decision to ask them about the dance. SUNDAY 31/08 20.30 p.m. But I had to stay at home that day to cook. I was so disappointed!
   The day of the dance I was very sad. I was looking my sisters while they were wearing their dresses and I wanted to wear one to go with them. But I had to stay at home. While I was crying, to my surprise, an old woman appeared and told me:
-Ooh my dear! You look awful! I can help you to go to the dance but I need $1.000.000.
   So, I went to the bank and I gave her the money.
   In a few minutes a new limo and a driver appeared and were waiting for me.
   -Wait a minute my lovely girl, she said. Wear this, she continued and she gave me a beautiful dress and ALL-STARS to wear. But be careful! All this will disappear at 12 o’clock.
   It was the happiest day of my live. I kissed the mysterious woman and I went to the dance with the most beautiful smile.
   An amazing house, music and dance! There, I saw Nicola. It was the most handsome man I had ever seen. I loved him! We danced together and the night was perfect. But I had to go home because it was 23.58 p.m. So, I started running. But I lost my mobile phone!
   Few days later, Nicola came to my house. I opened the door and I saw him!
-You lost your mobile phone, he said! Cinderella I love you and I want you to come with me to my villa and get married to me!
   I accepted!
   And here I am now! The wife of my lovely Nicola. That was my story... Did you like it?


                                              Dimitra Tsintsifa
                                              FCE

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου