Παρασκευή 19 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Santa Claus

It was a cold day in 2004. I was at home with my cousins. It was one day before Christmas! My parents were out for shopping and I was playing with my cousins near The Christmas tree. Then, my parents came back from shopping with "Tons of Plastic Bags" filled with  hoodies, trousers, boots and many other clothes.. I shouted "Mum!!!! Dad!!!!" and I hugged them!  I asked my Mum "Mum when is Christmas?? She answered to me "Tomorrow".
I went to bed to "sleep" but I really didn't. I was waiting for Santa Claus and I could hear my relatives laughing and chatting... I walked to the kitchen where my relatives were and I shouted "MUM, WHERE IS SANTA CLAUS???" She answered to me "Santa Claus brought your present. Let's go find it!" When we found it we exchanged gifts with each other and it was so much fun! We took pictures and we recorded some videos too.
  I really enjoyed it that day and I want every day to be Christmas! I really like Christmas!! But to be honest we ALL like Christmas...right??

Have a Good
Christmas Day!!!!
Thanasis Ratsikas C Senior


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου